Saturday, January 24, 2009

Choo, Choo Show


Bob and I took Ethan to the Train Show this weekend. He loved it and couldn't get enough of the trains. It was fun to watch him stare impatiently at the display waiting for the train to come back around the track.


They had all different sizes of trains. We liked the G and HO scale trains since that's what Bob has. I was impressed with one of the Z Scale models they had, the whole layout was in a suitcase...very cool!

Ethan got to run one of the Lionel Thomas Trains. He blew the whistle and made it go. I was tempted to look in to an electric train for him...I told the vendor however that we needed more space before we needed more trains!
The huge Lego Train Display was great. It had lots of fun layouts.
Ethan's becoming a real train lover. We'll have to look in to taking Ethan up to "A Day Out With Thomas" in the spring at the local railroad museum!

4 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

How fun! Looks like he had a great time!

Melissa said...

Joni he is so dang cute! They are so funny when they develop their own personalites, and the funny things they do with them :o) We need to get together sometime!

Arlene said...

How fun! He's growing up sooo fast!

Emilie said...

Little boys are so fun, aren't they? Do you ever wonder what you did pre-Ethan? :)