
I started feeling a little better and caught the crafting bug this last week. I made 2 nursing covers and a baby girl receiving blanket for a friend who had her little darling on Thursday (Congrats Mindy, she's adorable!). I also made a few birthday presents which I will have to post later after I give them out so as not to spoil the surprise. I bought fabric for 2 more projects, but those will have to wait until I have a little more time!

It has been nice to feel a little more normal at least for some of the day...and today I actually ate a hamburger! Yes that's the first meat since oh about December! I still have my bad days, but feel a little more hopeful that I won't be sick the entire pregnancy!
5 comments:
yeah baby! Show us those crafts! I love it!
Wow you ate a hamburger? Was it a really good one? Who was the lucky restraunt? :)
You are amazing getting all of those projects done! I am totally impressed! I really have to get going on some of mine! Thanks for all of your help on Saturday. I think the thank you cards will turn out great :)
I love your beautiful projects! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Except I think you get more done on your bad days than I do on my good days. :)
Way to go! Get it in while you can because life as you know it will never be the same after number two comes along. Glad you are feeling better.
Cute blanket! I need to make some baby stuff for my niece! I better keep in touch with you!
Post a Comment