
There was a local kids' parade last week so Bob and I took Ethan along with friends and family to watch...We had a great time! The kids liked the floats and cheerleaders, but weren't too fond of the marching bands. A bit too loud for their taste. Ethan's favorite floats were the Rocket Ship, Madagascar and of course Thomas the Tank Engine!

BUT the all time favorite thing about the parade was the CANDY being thrown! Ethan came home with quite a few treats and was kind enough to share with all the cousins, aunts and uncles! He's such a cute kid...or smart enough to know that I would let him eat a few pieces while he was sharing!
1 comment:
I love a parade so I'm glad that you did too. You are right, the floats are fun but the candy is the best. We have a parade here Saturday. Wish you could be here. I hope they throw candy and so do your cousins.
Post a Comment