Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Family Birthday Celebration

Avery was lucky enough to celebrate her birthday 3 times this year...We love to have a birthday week and party.


We had cute little cupcakes and candles to blow out here at home.





Avery got a new baby, her only request, and her very own sleeping bag. She LOVES her new "baggie."




Ethan went down to the basement and pulled his sleeping bag out and the 2 of them had a ball playing together. We went camping 2 weekends in a row. The kids slept great in their sleeping bags and are still sleeping in them on their beds!

Finally we had a triple Princess birthday party with Cousins. Avery, Ally and Hannah were showered with gifts, love and birthday wishes!


Happy Birthday little Princess! We love you!

3 comments:

Douglas said...

I didn't know turning two could be so much fun. I love the sleeping bags. They are soooo much fun. I love Princess parties too. Darling Princesses:) I've never seen a baloon flower before. I like it a lot!

jami said...

I wish Avery and Jilli could get together and play -- missed seeing you this summer. We'll have to plan something for next time!

Brian and Tonya said...

She sure loves babies so I'll bet that gift was a hit. And the triple party was so much fun.