Saturday, April 7, 2012

To Dye For

I love to dye Easter Eggs, my kids love to dye Easter Eggs...so we invited our friends over and went to work. This year I bought a dye kit with stickers, hats and hair to decorate our eggs with. I think they turned out great! Each of the kids took time to decide which hat, eyes and mouth to use.

Ethan chose to make his look like Professor Z from Cars 2...







he even used himself as a model.



Avery's was of course a Princess. She wasn't happy about stopping the play to take a picture, but she really did have a great time.




After the dying we had a little Easter Egg Hunt. It was great. All 4 kids hunted, traded, and gobbled up their loot.
Thanks Jackson and Leilah for joining our Easter Fun!

1 comment:

Douglas said...

OH Boy, that looked like fun. I loved your eggs.. Hunting eggs is such a fun game. Have a wonderful Easter:)