Saturday, February 9, 2013

So Much Snow

We haven't had much snow this winter...at least that's what I thought last week until the BIG storm hit.  We had snowy weather 2-3 days in a row, which meant A LOT of shoveling.  The kids and I actually did a lot of the shoveling.  We wanted to have the driveway clear when we got home from the school and grocery shopping.

After the biggest of the storms the snow was piled up so high Bob took the kids out and had to shovel the 3 foot snowbank the plow left in front of our driveway...

Needless to say they had way more fun with Daddy shoveling than mommy.  I was all business, but Bob and the kids made a tunnel through the snow that the kids could climb through.  The tunnel was longer than Avery is tall and it was taller than Ethan.



After a few minutes of tunneling they decided to make a snow monster that would eat the kids.  Another hit!  After lots of playing and pictures we dutifully filled in the hole and broke down the tunnel...for safety's sake.  It sure was fun while it lasted!

No comments: