Ethan is also helping himself to "juice." He asked me for some milk this morning and I must have taken longer than he wanted me to. He walked over to the fridge, grabbed out the milk carton and his cup, and brought it to me. Where did my little boy go and what do I do about him climbing out of bed???
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
We Could be in TROUBLE!
Ethan is also helping himself to "juice." He asked me for some milk this morning and I must have taken longer than he wanted me to. He walked over to the fridge, grabbed out the milk carton and his cup, and brought it to me. Where did my little boy go and what do I do about him climbing out of bed???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw how cute! My parents have a picture exactly like that of me climbing out in my diapers :) He's becoming very independant!
I can't believe he is climbing out. At least though, he won't leave his room. I would opt for the toddler bed and jelly beans worked for us to keep Aiden in bed. At least for about 6 months. Now he gets up but still won't leave his room.
It's the beginning of the end of any control you thought you had.
Post a Comment