He loved having his hand painted. We had to add 4 more hand prints to our library book bag he loved it so much! Matthew and Mindy joined us and made the day even more fun. A buddy to get dirty with. Ethan proudly wears his apron and wields his favorite flipper and tongs. Now if only he could take over the dinner cooking!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Official Chef Now
He loved having his hand painted. We had to add 4 more hand prints to our library book bag he loved it so much! Matthew and Mindy joined us and made the day even more fun. A buddy to get dirty with. Ethan proudly wears his apron and wields his favorite flipper and tongs. Now if only he could take over the dinner cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures. We missed you tonight. Sorry about your grandfather. I'm also leaving you the link to my new blog address. The KSL report opened my eyes and I think it's a little harder to figure out where we live now.
I love his apron! Very cute!
Joni! I'm so happy that you have a blog! Its funny because just a week or so ago I said to Ryan, "You know who I miss? Bob & Joni Allen!" I got your email before we moved but then once I sent out an email to a bunch of friends and got a message back saying your email was invalid or something...I must have written it down wrong. Shoot me an email at darcilaidlaw@hotmail.com so I can have your correct email address!
I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you on your blog! Ethan is handsome as ever, its fun seeing everything you guys have been up to! Please say hi to Bob for us!
Post a Comment