Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Golfer

Ethan has a little golf set that he loves. He is really quite a good little golfer. Lately he has been pretty excited about his hitting...He also has given himself a new name "Home Team." I think it comes from one too many singings of "Take Me Out To The Ball Game." I could watch this kid play all day!

4 comments:

Douglas said...

Hurray for the home team!!!! What a kid and a great golfer. I could watch him all day too. Thanks for sharing. Lots of love to you all. Mom

Brad and Hailey said...

How cute! Way to start him practicing young! He'll be ready to go with the guys in no time! ;)

Brian and Tonya said...

Cute!!! Looks like Bob and Ethan will have lots of golf trips.

Mary said...

Your videos are great. Fun, short, cute. He could be the next Tiger Woods.