Ethan got 2 pony rides, which he loved! He was ready for another turn almost before the first one was over.
After Farm Country we headed home for a surprise visit from Mindy, Matthew and Baby Felicity. It was so fun to see them and catch up. Ethan loved playing with Matthew and did a great job holding baby Felicity. Mindy brought over yummy cupcakes which we enjoyed later that night.
Finally, Bob and I dropped Ethan off at Ava's and went out to dinner. I felt almost lazy as we sat and waited to be seated...I wasn't chasing a 2 year old. We ate our fill then came home to unwrap my gift, sing Happy Birthday, then eat our delicious strawberry cupcake.
Thanks to so many of you for your cards, gifts, calls, emails and messages! I had a great birthday! It almost made it worth it to turn another year older!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Joni! It's fun to see your little family growing and keep up with you this way. I love hearing about your adventures with Ethan.
Happy late birthday. Sorry I didn't get you your wishes sooner (finals week always finds my brain just a teensy frazzled). Sounds like it was a great day :)
I try not to think of it as turning a year older. How about just thinking of it as a fun day where you can pamper yourself a little bit? :) You are great, Joni -
Ride um Cowboy!!!!Good riding and waving. What a fun place Farm Country is. I'm glad you had so much fun and got to try so many new adventures. Thanks for sharing them with us. Good birthday too Joni. Love you all.
Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you guys had a great time :)
Happy Birthday, Joni! Your little guy is so adorable! Hope you're feeling well!
Sounds like a great birthday! :D Can't wait for our sewing date!!
Post a Comment