
Avery and I made our first trip to church today. She did pretty well. I had a dress in mind for her to wear, but on a whim yesterday decided to sew her a pillowcase dress instead. Bob and Ethan went to his mom's house for the afternoon so Avery and I ran and picked up some adorable fabric. I was so excited to find some I loved. It was even on sale! I got started while Avery napped. Aunt Amy came over later to take Ethan on a hot date and Bob went to watch a football game so I was able to finish before too late. Avery stayed up to "help" me sew. She didn't want to miss the final stitches. I love her new dress and think she looks so precious in it!
10 comments:
It turned out spectacular! I love it! Avery looks like a doll! I can't wait to meet her! So good to see you yesterday!
Love that you just decided to make a dress and poof! product done...and done well!
The baby and the dress are adorable. I wish I had it in me to sew things like that, but alas maybe when I am fifty. Hope you are well and that we see you in October.
She looks adorable. You constantly amaze me with your talents Joni.
What an adorable dress! How fun you got to take her to church :)
You are such a domestic gal! :) It looks like you are adjusting quickly to having two little ones around - nice job! They are so lucky to have you -
So sweet! She's growing too fast! Love the dress!
That is a beautiful dress on a beautiful baby girl!
You are so talented and Avery is so adorable! :)
What a cute new family photo!
Very cute! You are talented and very busy.
Post a Comment