Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Down On The Farm

My Grandma turns 90 soon so we drove to Idaho to help celebrate. It was the perfect trip...we got to see lots of family,


Avery got to meet two of her great grandparents and we had time to relax and play on the farm.





Ethan loved chasing the cows and petting the horse. He was so much braver this time around. He walked right up to the horse and pet his nose.





Before leaving the farm we helped my uncle feed the cows, a childhood tradition in my family. Ethan, Avery and I rode along on the hay trailer while Bob, Amy and Ray actually tossed the hay to the cattle.




We had a great time. Everyone should have a farm experience sometime in their life!

2 comments:

Douglas said...

Thank you. That was a wonderful blog. I love that old farm and the old farmer. Tears just keep coming. Such great memories and pictures. It's made my day!

Arlene said...

How fun! I agree about farms!