Ethan learned there is another meaning for the word STRIKE this week. He knows all about a strike in baseball, but just learned the joy of the word in the game of bowling.
Cousins called and invited us to go bowling with them. It took some explaining to convince Ethan it would be fun to go to an alley and toss the ball down the lanes. He was certain cousins were coming over to play bowling on the Wii.

He had lots of help and fun...he used the bumpers, the rolling stand, guidance from expert cousins and a little beginners luck to bowl a strike.

I think his face tells just how excited he was about knocking down all the pins.

I'd forgotten how much I like bowling. I think our little family will have to go again.

Thanks to cousins and Aunt Mary for making our Monday a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment