Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

We have been getting in the mood for Christmas this last week.

We made sugar cookies. Ethan and I have so much fun baking together. He loved cutting out tiny mitten, boot, and tree shaped cookies.

Watched A Christmas Story. Bob loves this movie...I lost my best cookie maker to watching it this year.


Shoveled snow. I'm not sure how much help Ethan is, but he loves to go out and play in the snow while Bob shovels.


Visited Santa. Ethan was still a little nervous this year, but warmed up to the Jolly Old Fellow and told him exactly what he wanted for Christmas. It may have helped that Santa was at Cabela's...one of Ethan's favorite places to visit.


And dressed for the occasion. I made Avery a new Christmas dress. I think she's a real cutie!


We also shopped, shopped, shopped...if this doesn't get us in the mood nothing will!

3 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Joni, your kids are adorable. I love doing Christmas things with toddlers (well, maybe not the shopping part). Your house, and kitchen look so fun. Have a great week!

Brad and Hailey said...

What a cute dress and how fun to bake cookies in your new kitchen!

Arlene said...

She's way too big! Looks like fun ... and a new house!?!? (I'm a little behind...)