
On Monday Ethan, Avery and I had Cousin Angela over for a few hours. We had so much fun playing. Ethan was a big help. He would lovingly bring a toy over for each of the girls. Then would explain to them just what to do with it. We have lots of baby gear so Avery and Angela made the rounds to each seat and toy.

Angela was good to us and ate and slept well...Avery on the other hand took a couple cat naps and blew out her diaper twice in the 4 hours Angela was over. Good thing Bob was home sick so he could take care of Avery's bath and soaking her clothes. I'm not ready to have 3 kids nor wish to have twins (Angela is just 10 weeks older than Avery), but we had a great time.
2 comments:
Angela had such a great time thank you! I really really appreciate it and it sounds like she had a lot of fun!
It looks like a great time and you had everything under control. Such good kids!!!!!
Post a Comment