Ethan crawled in Avery's bed with her while I was taking pictures of the wall decal and hey who can resist a couple of cute kids in brand new jammies! Ethan loves his "Don't Bug Me!" jams and Avery looks so adorable in her new princess PJs.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Avery's Wall Decal
Ethan crawled in Avery's bed with her while I was taking pictures of the wall decal and hey who can resist a couple of cute kids in brand new jammies! Ethan loves his "Don't Bug Me!" jams and Avery looks so adorable in her new princess PJs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was more than happy to create and help apply her decal. Who knew two mamas could have so much fun sticking flowers on a wall?! :)
LOve the Wall! Love the cute kids!
Love it! How did you make it? It's sooooo cute!
Post a Comment