Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Beautiful Day

We had the most beautiful day a while back. Ethan was so patient in the morning while I cleaned the house I let him pick the activities for the afternoon while Avery napped.

We started out in the back yard with a big game of T-Ball. Ethan is a great little baseball player and is so excited to start Itty Bitty Baseball next week.




Then we moved to the front walk where we drew countless pictures with sidewalk chalk. Ethan got a kick out of the chalk tracing I did of him. We were excited to have our neighbors come out and blow bubbles and sip Powerade with us.

Finally it was getting late so I headed in to make dinner. Ethan entertained himself at the table drawing with markers on a huge poster board. He's taken it out a few more times and drawn quite a masterpiece.


To end our wonderful day Ethan got the crazy idea to draw on his mouth...with BLACK marker! I tried washing it off immediately and scrubbing it in the bath that night, but alas...he wore a faded goatee for a few days.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

One of these days Blythe and I want to come down and play with you!!!! Email me with your phone number!
boskosmom@yahoo.com

Douglas said...

How come you were so lucky to get a beautiful day? It lookes like you had a great time. No more marker on the face.......

Brian and Tonya said...

How funny. I wish I could have seen the mustache in real life. Glad you guys got to enjoy the warm weather.