Thursday, September 9, 2010

Such A Big Girl

Avery has grown up again before our very eyes. She is really becoming a little girl and leaving that baby girl behind.





She is really walking well now and loves to follow her big brother around the house. She wants to talk so bad and babbles all day long. She understands so many words and is so good at listening and then doing whatever it is we ask her to do. She wants to be in on everything and makes her opinion known.

We love you Avery!

3 comments:

Robinson Family said...

She is such a beauty! I love seeing how much your kids are growing, and I can tell their personalities are so cute. Someday, I want to meet them.

Patty said...

Avery is so adorable Joni. What cute kidos you have. Time sure flies by doesn't it. Love all your pictures.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

She's such a cutie and we both must have good taste because Abby has that same pink shirt