
In September our little family took 2 trips to my grandparents' ranches in Idaho. My grandma was quite sick and my dad had come to spend the week and take care of her.

We had a great little visit and enjoyed our time on the family dairy farm.

We took a few minutes on this trip out at my other grandparents' cattle ranch. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the kids and I in grandpa's bean truck.
Just a week later I packed the kids in the car and headed back to the farm for the last time. Grandma peacefully passed away early one morning. While it was sad to think I was now without a living grandparent and mourn her passing, it was wonderful to spend time with cousins, aunts, uncles and so many family members.

It was fun to go through some of the things in the house and recount the many summers we spent at Grandma's. She will be missed.
1 comment:
Good memories and still a few tears. So glad for good pictures... Thanks.
Post a Comment