Ethan is really in to vikings and dragons. He has a wish list a mile long of all the dragon things he's going to get for his next birthday...I don't think he understands how far away his birthday really is. He plays vikings and dragons every day.
One day I saw some dragon gloves in my Family Fun Magazine and knew we had to make them. Ethan was excited and helped me remember to pick up new gloves so we could make a pair.

He chose the colors of felt and buttons he would use and cut out the crest and wing pieces. It was hard for him to patiently wait while I sewed them all together.

In the end the gloves were a big hit! Both Ethan and Avery love to fly their dragons around the house. And I love crafting with my kids!
1 comment:
Dragons, Dragons, Everywhere!!! How fun is that.. Great crafting mom and kids!
Post a Comment