Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break

This year we got to have a fun filled week of Spring Break...and we haven't even started school in our house yet. My sister and her kids brought Gram down to play, sew, eat and scrapbook.

Nancy came to scrapbook her youngest son's first year. I took the chance to document Avery's fist year too. We stayed up late, scrapped, visited and loved every minute of it.

The kids had so much fun playing. We took lots of trips to Cabela's,





went swimming,






ate out lots, (Aunt Amy even took us to McD's for breakfast in our PJ's)








and thanks to my neighbor Jenn, we made our own cotton candy!





It took some practice, but shortly got the hang of it!





On the way out of town we took our cousins to the Candy Factory for a tour! The whole week was a huge hit! Can't wait for the next visit!

1 comment:

Douglas said...

Man, we had a great visit. I can't believe how much we stacked into one week. Yes, I am ready to come back:) Love all of the pictures!