
The kids and I joined Aunt Hailey and Cousin Angela for Free Day at the local zoo. We had a great time! I think I love the zoo, animals, and adventure as much as the kids.

Most of the animals had just been fed when we arrived. It was fun to see the gorilla eating kale and celery and Ethan was treated to seeing a crocodile pick up a rat. Our favorite food scene was the elephants eating their hay from a net up high. We were all impressed with how they could twist the hay with their trunks.

Ethan was our Zoo Guide for the day. He kept the map and gave great directions on where we needed to go and what we still had to see. He loved every minute of it!

The kids were treated to a ride on the carousel. Avery chose the baby giraffe. She was so brave this time...must be all the practice she's had recently.

Ethan could not be swayed from riding "his favorite" the snakes. He couldn't have been happier!

We had a super day and headed home just before the storm blew in.
2 comments:
Thanks for coming with us! We had so much fun! We'll have to try and go again next time!
Such a fun day. Gram hasn't been to the zoo in a long time. Guess I just need a good guide. I loved the carousel choices :)
Post a Comment