Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful!

This Thanksgiving the kids and I really got in to showing our thankfulness in crafts...

We made Thankful Pie for Family Home Evening. Each pie would spin around and show the different things we are thankful for.

We had friends over to make a cute little Indian corn project out of candy corn. The kids liked eating the candy corn as much as gluing them on their paper.



I crafted a Reese's Pieces Indian Corn favor for the Big Feast. I used real corn husks. I thought they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Finally we joined Bob's family for the beloved Pie Party on Wednesday night and then the Banquet on Thursday. We had a wonderful time munching, visiting, playing, and eating entirely too much!

1 comment:

Douglas said...

And I'm thankful for a wonderful daughter and her great husband with two of our adorable grandchildren.