Friday, June 1, 2012

On The Road With Daddy

Bob had a work meeting in Cedar City earlier this month so the kids and I tagged along.
We left early for the conference so we could sight see a little. Our first stop was at Kolob Canyon. Lucky for us it was fee free weekend! Even more fun!
Ethan had become obsessed with the Jr. Ranger program and quickly became a pro! Badge #1.
I think the kids' favorite part of the trip was swimming.
While dad was at his meeting the kids and I went to a natural history museum...
a great wooden park (built by the community members)
flew our new kites
and visited the Iron Mission State Park
Badge #2, Junior Curator
What a fabulous work conference!

2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow so many fun things to do!

Douglas said...

That looked like a fun trip... No wonder Avery wants to go back :)