When we bought the Pass of All Passes I was hoping we'd get to use them often. The kids are pretty excited that one of the venues is so nearby. The other day I decided to take the kids and see just how much fun we could have...
Boy did we have fun!
We rode the bumper boats...

I didn't expect to get that wet on our first ride, but the kids loved it! Of course we rode twice and Ethan got to drive all by himself the second time. He loved getting me as wet as he could and Avery's convinced she gets to drive alone the next time.

I took the kids on a go-cart ride.
We played a round of mini golf.
Rode the pirate ship swing.

Flew an airplane.
And climbed the rock wall. Ethan says daddy dared him to do it!

We had so much fun the kids are counting down the days until we go again! Thanks to the P.O.A.P. it's totally free!
1 comment:
Oh boy what a day of fun. You are two very lucky kids. Thank your mom and dad for such a great day:)
Post a Comment