It's always amazing to have an ultrasound and find out so many things about the baby to be...4 chambered heart pumping perfectly, kidneys working as they should, a little stomach to feed, a straight and sturdy spine, toes, fingers, lips, a brain, tiny ribs...If you ask me our baby girl is beautiful!
Now about our night...Ethan called out at 4 o'clock this morning words no mother wants to hear..."MOM, throw up, me!" Yep that's right...he'd thrown up in his bed. He had better aim and timing the next few times and made it in the trash can, but every time he rolled over or coughed I'd spring up ready for the worst! I was beside myself! I wanted us all to go to the ultrasound, but that wasn't going to work...so I called in Aunt Amy who took a couple hours off work to come be with Ethan while Bob and I ran to the doctor! Thank goodness for Aunts who can drop everything and come save the day! He's sleeping soundly now and I think I'll go join him since I've been up since 4 am too!
10 comments:
Congratulations!! Little girls are so much fun. I hope Ethan is feeling better soon.
Yay!!! It's a girl!!! How exciting! I am sooo excited! What a blessing to have cousins so close in age for our girls! Yay!
I am sorry about poor Ethan though! I hope he gets feeling better soon!
Yay! :)
Gram and Papa are thrilled. Little girls are fun and big brothers have to look out for them.
Hope brother is feeling better. What a great day with the good ultra sound report. Way to go.
Wow,you'll have a great time shopping for a baby girl. I hope the flu is over quickly. Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for another niece. :)
Congratulations! It was SOOO good to see you today!
You're daughter IS beautiful. I want to just kiss her little profile, but I'll contain myself for a few months.
I'm excited for the pink that is coming...now we just need to convince you to start a craft blog. With all the girl/craft possibilities....its too much fun not to share :)
Yay for a little girl. I love all things pink and girls are so much fun. Good luck with all the bows and such. I'm sure you'll make fabulous things for her.
Congratulations!! Ethan will be so cute with a little sister and how fun to buy little girl things! Hope Ethan's feeling better.
Congratulations! What a symmetrical way to have children. :)
I didn't know you were expecting! and a GIRL at that! yeah!!! I'm having my 3rd girl in july! bryan definatly wanted a boy but, I guess better luck next time? ;) you're going to love having a girl! so much fun!
Post a Comment