We finally connected with some "old" friends...Mindy, Matthew and family moved over Christmas break and with the move and me being sick it's taken us a while to get together over at their new house...It's very cute by the way, but this post is about the fun we had a the play date!

Mindy had a pizza making kit for each of the boys...a pizza pan, rolling pin, apron, pizza cutter, wooden spoon and measuring spoons. So naturally we made pizza for lunch. The boys loved rolling out the dough and topping their pizzas. I think Ethan used a cup or more of cheese on his personal pizza.
While the pizzas baked the boys had a pillow fight. I wish I'd videoed the laughter that came from each blow. They used about 10 different pillows each and would only stop laughing long enough to catch their breath and regain their balance.

We had a great time Mindy & Matthew! Thanks for the fun and pizza set. Ethan has asked to make pizza every day since!
5 comments:
How much fun is that?!?! Can I have a play date with Ethan and make pizza? :o) He's so handsome Joni!
How cute! What a great idea the pizza making kits! How fun :)
Looks like lots of fun.
I like pizza too. That did look like great fun. Ethan, Gram would like one of youe pizzas. I like lots of cheese on my pizza too. What great memories.
What a fun idea to let your little guys make their own pizza - it's no wonder Ethan wants to make pizza every night now. I'll bet he feels really grown up!
Post a Comment