
Ethan and I had to go to Costco twice this week for a project I was working on...both times we had lunch at the food court. The first time I told him we were going to share a hot dog...no big deal! We loved our lunch...Ethan loves hot dogs. When we went back the next day I told Ethan we were going to share a piece of pizza. He was not happy. He wanted a hot dog. I was certain I could not handle a hot dog again and insisted we share a piece of pizza...while we shopped Ethan kept telling me he needed his OWN hot dog and that I should get my own pizza. I told him "We'll see." When we got to the register he practically ordered our lunch himself. "Hot dog me, mom pizza!" So that's what we did and he ate the whole hot dog, out of the bun, then ate most of the bun! He also loved having his own cup with sparkly pop and ice! Our little guy is growing up and apparently growing too!
2 comments:
Ethan,
Gram likes Costco dogs too. I can't pass them up when I go there. Good ordering and I loved the cookie decorating too. Great job.
Love, Gram
How cute! He is growing up :)
Post a Comment