On Friday Bob, Ethan, and I took an overnight trip up to Grandma and Granddad's time share. We got to go shopping, swim, and were treated to an amazing firework show!
Ethan has always been a swimmer. He loves the water, swimming and jumping in. This time was no different. It's almost scary how comfortable he is jumping off the edge. Daddy was a good sport to catch him every time and even launch him like a rocket ship.
Ethan swam and jumped in for about an hour then swam some more when the cousins came! He was thrilled to spend so much time in the water...it might be time for me to take him to the city pool.
That night the resort we were at had an amazing fireworks show. We had a great view from our balcony.
On Saturday we had a picnic dinner with Bob's family and then homemade ice cream before watching the city fireworks show.
We had a wonderful holiday weekend and are grateful for our country's Freedom!
4 comments:
Great shirt and great swimming. It sounded like a firecracker 4th of July for you. Thanks for sharing.
Love that firecracker shirt. Glad you came up for the 4th. It was a real good time - hurt knee and finger aside. :)
FRIED OREOS! What?! I really missed out! Ethan looks so cute in his shirt. He did a really great job on it! ;)
I can NOT imagine you eating a fried Oreo! I've heard they are good, though! Looks like a very fun weekend!
Post a Comment