It may not be exciting to others, but Ethan, Avery and I have tried to make our daily lives more fun. We've started going to the library for Toddler Time again. Ethan really missed the singing, story time and puppet show. I need to get a picture of him with Mr. Dallin, the story teller. He talks about him all the time.

I took Ethan to the Duck Pond and park. It was like seeing old friends again. He loved chasing the ducks and throwing his bread like a baseball. He's grown up a little since we'd been there last so he was a little more brave and big enough to do a few more things on the playground.

We've been baking and cooking up a storm. We made sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, tomatillo salsa, white bean and chicken chili and cilantro ranch. I've tried a few new recipes to spice up our dinners and Ethan is a big helper!
We can often be seen scootering around the block with Avery in the sling. (Good thing she likes to ride along in there!) Ethan likes to ride fast ahead of us then sits down on the grass to take a break until we can catch up. He's a good sport!

I've been sewing again too. I made a skirt for Avery to wear to church last week and have material for another dress for her and a skirt for me. Now if she and Ethan will just go to bed at the same time so I can start sewing earlier!

Life is a little more hectic with 2 kids, but I wouldn't trade our daily life for anything...just look at these 2.
4 comments:
What a cute picture of both of them in bed together!
How fun. Ethan was telling me all about the duck park on Saturday, so he sure loves it. With the way your sewing, Avery's going to wear anything more than once ;)
I've missed the BLOG so it was fun to see new pictures. Avery is a doll and what cute clothes. And what a patient mother of cookie making. Those will all be good times to remember.
So proud that you are making sugar cookies. Sounds like you have been a busy little family. We are coming to town next week. I will call you soon for details and see when we can play.
Post a Comment