Monday, October 5, 2009

So Happy Together

Ethan LOVES Avery. He loves to hold her, kiss her, touch her, and talk to her. She is the only one that can tear him away from a game, book or movie. Anytime he hears her or sees her he's on the run to be with his baby sister.

She is very patient with him and now gives him a few rewarding grins. We are blessed that our two kids are good friends already!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same lady bug onesie! it's so cute with the bug feet! she's so beautiful.

Alys said...

The top picture reminds me of a picture of me when I was a baby, only I was being smothered by kisses by two big brothers. I loved having big brothers and I am sure you kids will too.

Robinson Family said...

Carley and Dallin have such a close relationship. It's fun to hear your kids are the same. She told Dallin today at the bus stop that he's her best friend. I hope it never changes. I love seeing your cute family, and you seem to be adjusting to two well.

Brad and Hailey said...

Such a cute picture of the two of them together!

Douglas said...

Ehtan, What a great big brother you are. Give that sweet Avery a kiss for Gram. Gram and Papa love that you are so kind to your sister.