Monday, October 5, 2009

Zoo Babies

The local zoo had a late summer baby boom: 3 baby tigers, a baby giraffe, a baby snow leopard and a baby elephant. With all the babies as an attraction Ethan, Avery and I organized a field trip for us and a few friends to meet the newborns.

We had a super visit...Ethan of course still loved the snakes best. When we rode the carousel I couldn't convince him to hitch a ride on a bear, lion or elephant. He wanted to crawl up on the snake branch and ride along with the coiled reptiles.

I really loved seeing the baby giraffe and elephant. I took way too many pictures of them!





We had a great time at the zoo...especially with friends!

3 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

How fun. Brian and I really need to go see the new animals.

Brad and Hailey said...

How cute! I am sad we don't get to go visit them this year. We'll have to hope for another baby boom in a few years ;)

Douglas said...

Loved to hear about your zoo trip. What fun to see all of the new babies. Gram isn't to fond of snakes........Thanks for sharing zoo pictures with us.