Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Radical Reptiles

We met up last week with our little buddies at the local Life Science Museum. Bob and I have taken Ethan to the museum before, but today was special. Ethan and I got to see a couple live reptile shows.
Ethan was so attentive during the shows. He listened carefully and actually learned a lot about each type of reptile. He was excited to share his new knowledge with Ava and Jax.



He patiently waited for his turn to get 2 fingers on each reptile. He wasn't afraid of anything. He got to learn about and touch a turtle, a blue tonged lizard, a bearded lizard, a Rosie Boa snake, and a King Snake. He says the snakes were his favorite, but I could tell he was fascinate with each animal.

3 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

That looks like fun. And how great to hand out with Ava and Jax again. I'll bet you've missed them.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just have to say...WHAT ADORABLE kids!!!! It looks like you have been having fun. The house in the background looks fun too! What a cute family!

Douglas said...

Way to go Ethan. Gram doesn't like snakes!!!!!! I'm glad you had so much fun and that you are learning so much..