Tuesday, June 15, 2010
What A Big Boy!
I know I'm way behind in blogging and lots of things have happened before this, but today I was a proud mama. Ethan was brave and tried riding his big boy bike. We took it over to the church parking lot, the only flat surface in our neighborhood, and practiced pedaling, steering, starting, and braking. By the end he was doing really well and was proud of himself.
His bike is still a little tall for him and we'll have to build up his stamina, he took a water break after each circle, but we were all excited to see him grow into his Christmas Gift from Santa! Bring on the summertime weather...we're ready to ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go, buddy!!! I can't wait to show the kids the video in the morning!
Great riding, Ethan. It looks like it will be a fun summer. There are so many wonderful things to learn as you grow.
Post a Comment