If you're a regular Sneak Peek reader you know we take an annual trip to Yellowstone with just about anyone who will come with us. This year we talked my brother Ryan and his fiance Hannah into coming along. They brought Gram and Papa with them. Some of Bob's family came too so we had a grand time with family.
We decided to give Ethan a camera of his own. I had an old digital camera so we charged up the batteries and rigged a neck strap and he was in business. He was thrilled!! He ran the batteries down in the first hour of being in Yellowstone. I was glad they were rechargeable!

Ethan loves to see buffalo on the road. He was thrilled to catch his first glimpse of a buffalo on the road just outside our townhouse in West. He just knew it was a good sign.

This year the park didn't disappointed either! We saw lots and were slowed down by quite a few.

Ethan loved taking pictures out the car window as we were driving along. Quite often I'd ask him what he was taking a picture of "the pretty trees."

We played a game one day. He had to tell me one thing he liked about Yellowstone for each fruit snack I gave him. The clouds came up a couple of times. He wasn't kidding!

Ethan was so happy to have Hannah and Ryan with us. They are so much fun to be around...I think Ethan took their picture the most...

and if he wasn't taking their picture he was IN their picture...Thanks for being great sports you guys.

We also loved having Gram and Papa with us. Ethan took some memorable pictures of them too!
(I'd just taught him how to use the zoom feature!)

He took LOTS of pictures of Avery too. I guess you could say she's what he saw most in Yellowstone.

He became quite the little photographer. There were several times he posed us all or positioned us for a picture..."You guys get lined up there and I'll take your picture."

After every picture he would view his work and say "Score, that was a really great shot" OR "I got a lot a good shots!"
Here are just a few!


He made the trip fun!
All photos copyrighted to Ethan Allen. No pictures have been edited or altered in any way.
5 comments:
He's got that picture taking in his blood just like the rest of the family.
Gram thought they were great!.. I loved the cloud picture. It's pretty enought to be on a calendar.
Good picture taking Ethan.....
I think that is such a fun idea. I bet Ethan loved it.
He took awesome shots!! Way to go Ethan!!
Too fun! What a great idea to give him a camera. It is fun to see what they think is "picture worthy."
Great pictures, Ethan! That cloud one is just beautiful, I may need to buy a copy and have you sign it! :)
Post a Comment