Friday, April 22, 2011

To Dye For

Ethan informed me he wanted to dye Easter eggs this year. Gram did it last year with him and all the cousins. He remembered it being really fun and asked if we could do it. Of course!


Ethan did a super job helping to get the dye ready and the eggs boiled.




I was impressed with how patient he really was. He would check his eggs, but was happy to wait until they were bright and beautiful!




We had a great time! I think our eggs turned out perfectly festive! Now what would you do with 2 dozen hard boiled neon dyed eggs?

4 comments:

Douglas said...

I'm so proud of your Easter Egg coloring. You know how much Gram likes colored eggs. You did a wonderful job. I'm sure the Easter Bunny will stop at your house:)
Deviled eggs are good!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Invite all the neighbors over for neon colored egg salad sandwiches.

Brad and Hailey said...

Looks like fun!

Mary said...

Ethan's has an aunt who loves deviled eggs. Yumm. That's what we'll be doing with our 2 dozen.