Mom and the kids did play! Since Daddy was gone for 6 days the kids and I planned as many fun things as we could fit in...

The first day we took an hour drive to the Aerospace Museum with our friends next door. Jenn and Allie are always up for an adventure. We couldn't get over just how many airplanes they fit into 1 museum and were even more amazed at how many were outside. Too bad there was 6 inches of snow covering the ground and more coming down...we'd have really explored the field.

We tried out a new bounce house-Monkey Island with some friends. It was great. Ethan, Hunter and Sophie loved jumping, bouncing, sliding and monkeying around.

Avery on the other hand wasn't too sure about bouncing, but loved to sit on the pony. After about an hour she warmed up to the whole jumping idea and she and Soph tackled the Princess Castle.

We reconnected with some old friends. Since Craig, Mindy, Matthew and Felicity moved south and we moved north we don't get to see them as much as we'd like. We dedicated an entire day to play! We even had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. It was good practice for the many more to come.

After days of playing hard and going to bed late we were ready for a quite day and just played at the park near our house. The kids had so much fun I'm not sure why I worried so much about entertaining them.
1 comment:
So many fun places and friends to be with. I bet the week went by fast. I love a good adventure:) You always seem to come up with the best.
Post a Comment