Our T-Ball player easily transitioned into a football star. At the first practice I was a little unsure about what kind of experience we would have with Kindergarten Flag Football...Bob said it was much like herding cats. These kids didn't really know much about football and there was lots to teach.
By the first game, after just 4 practices, I saw a ray of hope.
As the season went on Ethan started to shine and take charge on the field. He loved to get the other teams' flags. He had good instinct and waited in the back field to see where the ball carrier was headed.
He also learned to zig, zag and carry the ball farther each time he had his hands on it. He loved making touchdowns.
We enjoyed watching him learn and play. Ethan plays "football" by himself in the backyard every chance he gets. Of course his team always wins...
September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can see that you will be a great athlete in the future..Three cheers for Ethan! You looked great!
Post a Comment