I took Ethan ice skating for the first time with our cousins. He had a great time. Thanks to Aunt Mary he took lots of trips around the rink holding our hands. He started to get his balance and get the hang of things after just a few trips around. He rested on the ice when he wanted to and didn't stay off the ice very long when I took him for a break. The cousins were excited to come help him skate and take pictures for us! Thanks for a fun outing cousins!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Ice Skating
I took Ethan ice skating for the first time with our cousins. He had a great time. Thanks to Aunt Mary he took lots of trips around the rink holding our hands. He started to get his balance and get the hang of things after just a few trips around. He rested on the ice when he wanted to and didn't stay off the ice very long when I took him for a break. The cousins were excited to come help him skate and take pictures for us! Thanks for a fun outing cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment