Sunday, December 28, 2008
Blogs are for Reconnecting
When I started our family blog I wanted to keep my family and friends up to date on all the fun things we are doing and Ethan's growth. Along the way I have found a few "old" friends and have been so excited to reconnect with them. Today was the best finding of them all! When I checked my comments page today a couple from Latvia that I taught while serving a mission had browsed my blog and left me a comment. What a thrill to hear from them and know that they are doing well and that they too can keep tabs on us and share our happenings with the other members we know and love in Latvia! We love you Rasma and Zigfrids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love your blog to keep connected!
Joni, this is me letting you know I'm reading your blog, so if you wanna read mine send me your email addy!
vivalavivy@yahoo.com
this is your cousin Melissa Gold-Morrill by the way :o)
Post a Comment