Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Phone Call

After dinner last night we were sitting around and Ethan stated that he needed my phone. I handed it to him and Bob asked who he was going to call..."Aim." So Bob asked him what he was going to tell her and he said, "treat!" A few seconds later I checked on him and my phone and somehow he had managed to find Amy's phone number and was trying madly to dial it...so I helped him and of course as soon as she answered he asked for a treat...like a wonderful aunt she told him she'd be right over with a treat...(She was out and about already and headed our direction, but I think she would have come anyway!) When she came she had a package of Mike & Ikes for Ethan and a fried ice cream for me!!! Yummy! We sat and enjoyed both! Thanks Aunt Amy!

No comments: