A little look into our busy lives...
What a perfect picture! We sure do love that girl of yours!
yeah for smiles! she's got a beautiful one!
I love the smiles and the caterpillar sheet/pillow/blanket? Definitely a teacher. I actually read that book to my nephew today. It is a great one.
What a doll. It makes us miss her even more. Thanks for sharing the "SMILE" picture
How can you resist those cute cheeks! She's a beauty! It looks like you guys are having so much fun at your house!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a perfect picture! We sure do love that girl of yours!
yeah for smiles! she's got a beautiful one!
I love the smiles and the caterpillar sheet/pillow/blanket? Definitely a teacher. I actually read that book to my nephew today. It is a great one.
What a doll. It makes us miss her even more. Thanks for sharing the "SMILE" picture
How can you resist those cute cheeks! She's a beauty! It looks like you guys are having so much fun at your house!
Post a Comment