It was cold and we even woke up to snow one morning. Ethan loved it...I turned on the fireplace. Ethan and Avery had their "own room" in the closet...at first I felt bad stowing them in there, but really the closet at the condo is almost bigger than the room they share at home now!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Mountain Retreat
The past 2 weekends we have spent time on a family retreat of sorts.
Bob's mom reserved the 4 bedroom suite at their time share so we took the opportunity to take up one of the large rooms with a huge shower and jetted tub. We all had a great time playing with family, relaxing, shopping and eating great treats. 
It was cold and we even woke up to snow one morning. Ethan loved it...I turned on the fireplace. Ethan and Avery had their "own room" in the closet...at first I felt bad stowing them in there, but really the closet at the condo is almost bigger than the room they share at home now!
We were sad to go home and can't wait until November to get away in the mountains again!
It was cold and we even woke up to snow one morning. Ethan loved it...I turned on the fireplace. Ethan and Avery had their "own room" in the closet...at first I felt bad stowing them in there, but really the closet at the condo is almost bigger than the room they share at home now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a fun weekend. Gram is so glad you get to do all of those fun things. I do hope the snow stays in the mountains for awhile.
Kids that sleep in closets seem to turn out OK - just ask Em. :)
Post a Comment