One of the local universities hosts a spring football scrimmage preview game. This year we all went to the game. Ethan was excited to cheer for the white team...the white team is his favorite team and remarkably they are always playing. He cheered loudly for each white team's play. The little boys in front of him were slightly confused and kept looking at him like, "Don't you know both sides are the same team?" He didn't care he was having a great time and his team was winning.Avery had a ball. She liked being outside and enjoyed our ball park hot dog.
Both kids loved being out in the sun and the crowd and spending time with family. The shortened game was perfect for us!
3 comments:
That's my kind of football game, short and warm weather. It looked like so much fun. I'm glad Ethans team won. Avery is a doll.
You went to the red team's school?? LOL I know I cheer for the red team, but I thought you were a pretty big blue team fan! And I love that Ethan was cheering for the white team. So cute! My kids always ask which color we want to win whenever we watch sports. LOL
That looks like a bunch of fun. Who's that guy wearing orange? :)
Post a Comment