
We love Cabela's. Ethan loves to go look at all the mounts, toys and feed the fish. We often go just for something to do...without really purchasing anything. The only thing that makes a trip to Cabela's better is sharing it with friends. We took Ava, Jax and Bekah on their first trip. We all had a great time!

The kids got to feed the fish, look at all the mounts and practice their hunting skills in the shooting gallery. I think all the wildlife around here a safe for a few more years! (March 19)
3 comments:
How funny, Ava JUST told me this afternoon that we MUST go to Cabela's with Ethan again. I think it's a sign. Thanks for introducing us to such a fun place!!!
Cabela's has got to be the best free "zoo" in the world. Ahh !! Cabela's.... need I say more.
We love to just wander Cabela's. Everytime we're around, Brian always suggests walking through the store. I guess they never grow out of it.
Post a Comment