Thursday, April 8, 2010

C is For Cookie

A while ago the kids and I joined our friends at the Mrs. Fields' Cookie Factory. We were welcomed at the front door by the smell of freshly baked cookies. It was a heavenly scent. The kids were amazed by the huge ovens that picked up the cookie carts and spun them around while baking. We all loved the cookie samples at the end. We're on the hunt for another good factory tour! (March 23)

2 comments:

Beth and Shae said...

I love a good factory too. I think there is a candy factory near you. It is called Peppermint something. I'll have to ask my mother-in-law for the rest of the name. Looks like you had fun.

Douglas said...

I could almost smell the cookies baking. You are finding such good outings. Way to go!!! Ethan, how many cookies did you eat? Gram enjoyed the one you saved for her.