
I can hardly believe our first year is over. We've had so much fun with this little girl in our family. She is sweet, loving, happy, helpful, and a complete joy. We love her. She brings a smile to my face each morning (even at 5:30AM) by giving me a pat on the back love!

She and Ethan are still the best of friends. I love to watch them play and interact with each other. He takes good care of her and she follows his every move.

She always has a smile on her face and brings happiness to everyone who sees her. Her sweet little "HI" can melt any heart.

We love you Avery!
Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Can't believe the year is already gone by. Happy B-day Avery!
She has brought joy to our family and we love her.... Can't wait to see her in Sept. Darling pictures. Happy, Happy Birthday, Avery.
We loved the fun party! Lame-o me didn't get a picture of the birthday girl... so I borrowed. :) She's darling and sweet and even more so in person. Happy First, Avery!
Joni, you have been a super poster lately. I can barely keep up! Avery is so big! I can't believe it has been a year already. I love her walking around, too. Such a fun time.
She's a year already????? Why does time have to go so fast? She is darling!
Post a Comment