Friday, June 3, 2011

Big Girl Bed

It finally happened! After a few days of climbing out of her crib Avery graduated to a big girl bed. She now has total freedom and loves climbing out of her new bed and climbing in to mine. A few mornings we've even found her wandering the house by herself.

Both kids liked helping take the crib apart...




And putting the new bed in its place.
I hope we all adjust to this new found freedom soon!

4 comments:

Alys said...

We have been wondering when we will make the transition with Harrison. Ayla is still in our room, and probably will be for at least another month or two. But, I just don't know if Harrison will be ready at 20-21 months. You will have to share how it goes. I am worried he will leave a bed at night.

Brad and Hailey said...

Such a cute bed! We keep dragging our feet on getting Angela one ... someday soon :)

Arlene said...

She looks adorable in it!

Douglas said...

Such a big girl. Cute Quilt to go with a Cute Girl!!!!!