If you haven't tried out
Pinterest and you like to craft or cook, if you have kids, if you need creative inspiration in any way you really ought to look in to it. I have become addicted. At first I pinned lots of great things, now I pin lots of great things and make them! I've probably tried 50+ new recipes, experimented with a few cleaning tips and crafted lots of great things with my kids! It's really rewarding for me. I feel crafty, but don't have to come up with every idea on my own, just add my personal touches to someone else's idea.

For Valentine's Day this year my friend Pania and I made this cute banner from Pinterest.

The kids and I took a paper towel roll, shaped it, and dipped it in paint and stamped heart attack paper.

It was an easy, but great craft.
I was impressed at how cute each page turned out.

They turned out so well in fact I added lettering cut on the Cricut and framed them. We gave them as gifts to grandparents and Aunt Amy. I put one on our new entryway table and we mailed many more off as cards.

I also made chocolate cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese butter-cream frosting and strawberry pina colada smoothies for our Sweethearts dinner, both recipes from Pinterest. And for dinner tonight...a shredded crock pot chicken taco recipe...from Pinterest. So go, now and get on Pinterest. Happy Pinning!
2 comments:
What a super Valentine idea. I can't wait to get mine. You kids did such a great job. Cute, Cute, Cute!!
I am minorly addicted to Pinterest as well. I haven't really tried too many crafts that I have pinned. But I have tried lots of recipes and a few toddler educational/busy bag ideas.
Post a Comment