Ethan lost his first tooth. I couldn't believe it when he came to me about a month ago and told me he had a loose tooth. I grilled him on what had happened, did you fall, run in to something, do something you shouldn't have???? Nope, just an early loose tooth, I mean he's barely 5 and growing so quickly.
He was excited and kept playing with the tooth, which of course got looser and looser everyday. He would complain that his tooth would never come out and that it hurt when he ate and wished his tooth would just come out, then we started talking about the Tooth Fairy and he really wanted that tooth out!

Finally for lunch one day we had strawberries and when he bit in to the berry his tooth popped out and dropped through the center of the strawberry and on to the table. He couldn't have been happier!

That night we put his tooth in the special Tooth Fairy Pillow I'd made for him. He wasn't sure he wanted the Tooth Fairy to take his tooth. I even caught him saying good bye to his tooth..."Good bye little tooth, I'll miss you." What a kid!

In the morning he woke up at 6AM and came running down the stairs waking the whole house. (Keep in mind this is the kid who slept in until 7:30 Christmas Morning) He was thrilled with his Tooth Fairy haul: A Cars 2 car, a dollar coin and a note from the Tooth Fairy (with a tooth on it!)
Now he keeps checking for more loose teeth and Avery's been wiggling hers saying she has a loose tooth..
2 comments:
Wow he is growing up fast! How fun!
TOOOO much fun with that tooth. And that tooth Fairy really knows how to bring a smile to a toothless kid. Great smile, Ethan :) :) Hang in there Avery! Your turn will come:)
Post a Comment